Professional Therapy, Assessment, & Consultation
- We are trusted experts in a number of areas of psychotherapy services. Our team is highly experienced to help with any and all of your personal and professional needs.
- When attempting to improve your life, through assessment and psychotherapy, we can assist you in a variety of ways utilizing a variety of methods.
- Our team will take the time to sit down with you and discuss all of your options to ensure you receive the right service that fits your needs.
Our team uses a positive, strengths-based, approach informed by latest empirical evidence to provide effective therapy and accurate assessment. Rockwood staff conduct research, publish scientific papers, present at international conferences, and other activities, in order to stay at the forefront of assessment and psychotherapy.
Areas of intervention and assessment include:
Individual therapy for psychological issues
Phallometric (PPG) testing of sexual interest
Sexual Compulsivity/Hypersexuality/Sexual Addiction
For Governmental, Not-for-Profit, & Private organizations providing services to those who engage in offending behaviour, including those with mental illness
Contact us for all of your training and quality assurance needs, including:
- Staff Training - Therapy & Non-Therapy staff: one-hour to multi-(5+) day
- Specific case consultation for difficult cases/issues
- Therapy Program Manuals & Other Resources
- Program reviews with recommendations for changes
Rockwood has provided consultation and trainings in more than 30 countries over the last 20 years.
The Rockwood Psychotherapy & Consulting Treatment Program Manuals are based on our extensive research and experience working with a variety of populations, including offenders of all types and risk levels in a variety of settings, including the community, hospitals, prisons, and institutions for mentally disordered offenders. For more on our manuals, including some downloadable samples, please see our services page
We also have free resources for therapists, including our Therapist Rating Scale Version-2, Group Satisfaction Scale, and more. See our services page for more information and to download these resources for free.
NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback brain training can make you a better you. More centered, focused, and creative; less reactive or anxious. Our certified brain trainers are committed to helping patients train their brains to become more flexible, resilient, and active.
We proudly offer NeurOptimal® neurofeedback: the technology of peak performance, happiness, and well being. Join the millions of NeurOptimal® neurofeedback users who enjoy the benefits of reduced stress, improved sleep, and relief from conditions that held them back from becoming all they were meant to be. To book an appointment or for more information on NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback, click here.